I received my SU Carburetors from Island Automotion Ltd. and below is the “Official” Unboxing Video.
I have paid a deposit to a HVAC company who will be installing a 45 BTU Modine Hot Dawg Natural Gas heater within the next two weeks. Once installed I can get started on the installation (Part 3 Video) and the many other maintenance chores that include but are not limited to:
- Install New Harmonic Balancer
- Install SU Carburetors
- Install New Throttle Cable
- Tune system
- Install New Heater Control Cable
- Install New (Yes! Brand New Old Stock) Audiovox AM/FM Cassette Stereo (See Pictures Below Video)
- Install new 4 x 6 Surface Mount speaker so that I have 4 installed
- Install New UK Deluxe Carpet Set
- Install from lowered bump stops
- Cut 1″ from the rear bump stops
- Perform the above before the salt disappears from the roads 🙂
Audiovox AM/FM Cassette 1980s Brand New!
I was lucky to find a brand-new stereo system with 25 Watts RMS four channel system with the push button channel lock straight from 1980 new and never opened in the original box. How lucky is that. The classic look with some decent sound. This system was made in Japan in the days when their electronics ruled the world for price, quality, and reliability. I can’t wait to get all four speakers hooked up and connected.
If any readers have some awesome old Cassettes that they are not using, please feel free to send them my way. PM me or leave a comment and I will gladly pay shipping if there are some I like.