4-Days – 22 Hours – 15 Minutes – 32 Seconds
Just ordered an Air Front Shock designed by RacingBros called Bazooka 1.0 under the recommendation of S.I.P in Germany.
- AL6061-T6 Cold Forged Damper Body
- Infinite Air spring adjustability and super lightweight. 50% saving from conventional shock
- Fully tunable and serviceable SAV (Speed Adaptive Valve) damping system
- Wide-range Low Speed Rebound adjustment (18 clicks)
- 32mm Super Hard & Super smooth damper body
- Tube-in-Tube super rigid structure. 150% stronger than conventional shock
- IFP Design (Internal Float Piston) – oil/gas separator inside; shock could be mounted either direction! Most stable damping quality!
The Best Part is Clear Adjustment Instructions!!!
If anyone with a 250-300 Vespa without ABS would like to tighten down their front end and get a more secure stiff Racing-Like ride then I have a Malossi Front Shock for sale. There is nothing wrong with it other than I am upgrading to a new technology Air Shock. The malossi offers many load and re-bound adjustments and is far superior at high speeds and cornering. This particular shock was installed on my Vespa at 11,550 Km and I now have 15,300 so this shock has only seen 3700 km. Like New you could say. It sells for about $ 230.00 CAD and I am asking $ 125.00 Canadian ($ 97.00 USD. The shock will be available in about a week when I receive my new one.
David Reese said:
I look forward to reading your report on the performance of the Bazooka air shock once you’ve got it mounted.